Experience the world in full color with Pilestone colorblind glasses. Say goodbye to the frustration of not being able to see colors correctly and hello to a world of vibrant hues. Our glasses work by using specially designed lenses that filter out certain wavelengths of light, allowing color blind individuals to see a broader spectrum of colors. Don't let color deficiency hold you back anymore. Try Pilestone colorblind glasses today and discover a world of color you never knew existed.
WONDER WHICH ONE TO CHOOSE?
- Take our free world-class color blind test now and find the lens type best for you in 2 minutes.
3 MAIN TYPES OF COLOR DEFICIENCIES CAN BE IMPROVED*
CHOOSE THE CORRECT LENS:
- Lens A (Universal, Indoor & Outdoor)
- Lens B (Universal, Indoor & Outdoor)
- Lens C (Indoor lens)
- Lens D (Protan color blindness)
- Lens E (Tritan color blindness, Indoor & Outdoor)
Designed specifically for those who suffer from tritan color blindness. Tritan color blindness affects the blue-yellow color spectrum.
*Pilestone glasses are designed to help with the most common types of colorblindness, but it's important to note that individual experiences may vary and there is a small chance they may not work for everyone.