Pilestone's return policy
At Pilestone, we want you to be pleased with your purchase. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, you may return or exchange your purchase when it is presented with established proof of purchase in salable condition. We recognize that returns are important to our customers. To ensure a positive shopping experience for all our customers, if we identify an unreasonable return pattern, we may restrict or refuse future transactions from such customers.
Free returns for all customers in the USA within 60 days of receipt. Returns outside of the USA must pay for return shipping.
How to return your glasses
For return or exchange, please contact us with your order number within 60 days from the date your order was delivered to you.
When you will be refunded
Once your return has been received and inspected, we will initiate a refund within 1-2 business days to your original payment method and send you an refund notification email. Please note, it may take 5-7 business days for the amount to be reflected on your account. If you have not received your refund after 7 business days, please check with your bank or credit card company. If you have reached out to these entities and you still have not received your refund, please contact us.
Return policy details
- Product should be returned with any accessories that were included with the product. If the item is damaged or incomplete, the returned item may not be accepted or a processing fee may be applied.
- 60- DAY returns from the date we delivered your order.
- Include your order number and/or invoice in your returned package.
- FREE returns for orders placed in the USA.
- Returns outside of the USA must pay for return shipping.
- All prescription glasses are non-refundable - if you're concerned you may have the wrong lens for your color blindness then please buy non prescription first to test the glasses and then return for a refund and re-order again with your prescription.
- All shipping fees are non-refundable.
Any questions? We're here to help!